Calculating Your Bill
Below is Claiborne Electric’s residential rate schedule and a step-by-step guide to help you determine your monthly bill.
- Service charge: $12.00
- Energy charge: $0.049680 per kWh
- Security Lights:
- $6.95 per month plus fuel cost on 75 kWh per 175 watt lamp
- $15.05 per month plus fuel cost on 120 kWh per 250 watt directional lamp
- $20.40 per month plus fuel cost on 175 kWh per 400 watt directional lamp
- $40.80 per month plus fuel cost on 450 kWh per 1000 watt directional lamp
- Power Cost Adjustment: printed each month on your bill
Your bill would be calculated as follows (as of August 2013)
We hope the above has satisfactorily described how your bill is calculated. Should you find any discrepancy or do not understand, please feel free to call or stop by either of our offices and a cooperative employee will answer any questions you may have.